New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE

"To be delivered" date field as a column in sent items folder

Idea ID 2788072

"To be delivered" date field as a column in sent items folder

It would be very helpful to have the "To be delivered" field as a column in sent items folder so that I could sort by that field.
Details:
Delayed delivery of emails is very useful for reminders (especially since most of my users refuse to use the calendar) I would like to use this feature more often but tracking the email is difficult after hitting the send button. As it is now, I have to scroll through the sent items folder looking for an item with bold font, then right-click and properties; then click advanced properties to find the delivery date - time consuming. This is especially difficult if the item also has any delivery category selected like urgent or follow-up because it makes the bold font harder to see.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.