EasyInst for GroupWise

EasyInst for GroupWise

The problem:

You have a lot of users, that don't have access to your fileservers, nor have administrative rights to their workstations, and yet you want to install the newest GroupWise Client.

Solution:

Note: This tool doesn't work with Windows Vista!

Note 2: Why the Open Horizons?

Well.....Since the Open Horizons are a free community, that want's to spread the knowledge of GroupWise as well as other Novell Solutions, and I'm an Open Horizons Dude, I simply wanted to drag some attention to the Community Group and their work.

Take a peek at the Website, and if you don't like what you see, then don't sign up, but if you do, then welcome onboard.....There's no strings attached 😉

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments
Hi, I know it has been a while but EasyInst is no longer on that website any idea where I could get it?
Thanks
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2008-12-30 14:49
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.