mjwojciechowski
New Member.

18.1.1 build 483 calendar problem on devices

Hi,

After last night update to GMS build 483 (May'2 updated to 18.1.1 481) morning users start to notifying me that device calendars "collect" items from all calendars. No possibility to switch off viewing of some calendars connected to user mailboxes in Multiuser view (that's conference rooms calendars, company meeting calendars). Users have problem to identify private items.
One or two iPhone users told me, that they are able to switch off unneeded calendars from displaying items on their phones. On some Android devices calendar apps allow to switch off viewing unneeded calendars, but on rest not. Anyway on Android switched off or on all items still displayed.
Also unmarking "calendar folders" from Management portal for users is ineffective.
Found, that difference 481/483 were Address Book sync problems. We have long weekend before Sunday, so I couldn't confirm that problem no occurred also in 481 build, but due to vacations were not reported.

Anyone found similar problem after GMS upgrade to 18.1.1 ?

Regards,
Maciej Wojciechowski
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: 18.1.1 build 483 calendar problem on devices

Hi Maciej,

In the GMS Admin Console | Config | GroupWise | is "Proxy Calendar" enabled?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
mjwojciechowski
New Member.

Enabled, but after problems appear disabled. But situation not back to previous state.
0 Likes
pemes
Visitor.

Have the same problem.
Android phone is showing appointments from a proxy calendar.
Had proxy removed and removed the account from the phone, appointments came back.
Removed the account from phone again and cleaned the data and cache from the calendar app on the Samsung phone, still the appointments from the old proxy user showed up.
The proxy setting is not enable on the GMS and the service has been restarted.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.