Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

2014 R2 Calendar Server Configuration

Just trying to get this working and not sure I have it setup right. Can this server install be on the same box that hosts Webmail and the MTA/GWIA or is it recommended to have it on it's own box or alongside another PO? Just trying to get an idea of best approach. I attempted to install it on the Webmail/MTA/GWIA box and not sure I got it working right. Went through all the configuration and it appears to be running (checked gwcalsvr service and it's running). When I go to my mac and attempt to add it manually under calendar accounts I get unable to verify account name or password. Might be something simple I am missing I hope.

Thanks for any help!
Nathan
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: 2014 R2 Calendar Server Configuration

Also just another note as far as setup goes. Is it ok to have one server per Domain or do we need one per post office? My setup is 5 servers total. 1 for Webmail/GWIA/MTA and 4 individual servers running the POA.
Thanks,
Nathan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We're having a webinar on caldav setup tomorrow: To register:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5682456782463533825

That said, In most cases for a medium sized company, One caldav server would be sufficient.

For issue in the previous post, check /var/log/novell/groupwise/caldav/caldav.log to see if you can tell what the issue. I suspect that caldav server is having trouble communicated with the users POA via SOAP.

--Morris

>>> forresn<forresn@no-mx.forums.microfocus.com> 12/14/2015 8:06 AM >>>

Also just another note as far as setup goes. Is it ok to have one

server per Domain or do we need one per post office? My setup is 5

servers total. 1 for Webmail/GWIA/MTA and 4 individual servers running

the POA.

Thanks,

Nathan

--

forresn

------------------------------------------------------------------------
forresn's Profile: https://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=8829

View this thread: https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=495718
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks I signed up for this a few weeks back so looking forward to it.

The error I am getting is Runner [ERROR] Error configuring or starting webapp.

I checked the configuration and it it shows no errors talking to the POA's as I have trusted their certificate. Any other thoughs?

Thanks,
Nathan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.