andreaglover Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Accepting Appointment Causes it to Delete

Under Tools, Options, Calendar, General, I have the box checked next to "On accept, continue to display the item in the Mailbox." However, after I accept an appointment from anyone, it deletes from my mailbox. It will later appear on my calendar, but I want it to stay in my mailbox. Besides have the option set to keep it, is there anything else I need to do?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
buckesfeld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Accepting Appointment Causes it to Delete

andreaglover,

AFAIK this has been fixed in more recent versions of the client.
You could still change the display settings of the mailbox folder in order to have it display appointments, too.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

My mailbox does display appointments that I make, just not ones sent to me that I accept. In fact until I accept an appointment, it shows in my mailbox.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

I had to wait until I got to my work computer to check this out, but I am running 14.0.1 8/13/2014 build 117118. You mention that more recent versions of the client fixed this. Can you let me know which are the "more recent versions?" That way I can let out IT folks know.
0 Likes
buckesfeld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

andreaglover wrote on 06/03/2015 05:16 PM:
>
> I had to wait until I got to my work computer to check this out, but I
> am running 14.0.1 8/13/2014 build 117118. You mention that more recent
> versions of the client fixed this. Can you let me know which are the
> "more recent versions?" That way I can let out IT folks know.
>
>

Builds starting with "12". I'm afraid you'll have to open an SR with Novell to receive it.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.