plaubscher Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Access control for groups ( Distribution list )

To whom it may concern

We are using GroupWise 2014 R2.I created a new group ( Distribution list ).I did add 1 user, to modify the group ( Distribution list ).She now have Group Administration rights to the new group.

The user can see the new group, when she login to here GroupWise Client, but can't modify ( delete and add new users to the group ).What other settings do I need to change ?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Access control for groups ( Distribution list )

Hi,

You have done what is required, based on what you've said above.

In the client open the address book, open the group, and find the rather small options to the left of the Members list to Add/Remove. At first I did not see those options as they are small. Please let us know what you see.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
plaubscher Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Access control for groups ( Distribution list )

Thanks.Now I see it.Right click on Group > Details > Under members Add and Remove contacts.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.