Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Account won't open in client GW2014 R2

I have a user that, when you log in with the client, the client shuts down.  If you log in with webmail it appears like no messages are there but the size is 30%.  I have done a structural rebuild but it says there are no problems.  When you use the client on a Windows 7 machine it reports the GroupWise Client has stopped working.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I had something similar happen to me once.  Although in my case everything was visible in WebAccess.  There may be a corrupt email in the mailbox.  My solution was to use WebAccess to move everything to another folder and then move it back into the mailbox in groups until I isolated the corrupt email.  Since WebAccess shows no messages, you will need to find another way to access the mailbox.  Maybe proxy access or a different client version.

--
Ken
Knowledge Partner

Create and vote for enhancements in the Idea Exchange forums!
Don't forget to Like helpful posts and mark Solutions!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.