Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Admin External Users

I am trying to set up an address book of email addresses for all of my users to access. I do not want to share an address book but want the addresses in the global address book. I followed the documentation (https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise2014/gw2014_guide_admin/data/b19cq4d5.html#) to define an external domain and post office to do this. However, I would like one or more of my users to be able to manage this address book (i.e., post office of external users). the control panel only lets me assign admins for the domain and post office of GroupWise users not the external user post office. is there a way to do this?

TIA,
-L
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Admin External Users

Hi,

Try as I might I am unable to assign Admin users to an external post office. I think it is because the post office is indeed external. So I am not sure how to address your problem.

Perhaps put in an enhancement request in the new "ideas" portal: https://ideas.microfocus.com/MFI/novell-gw

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Admin External Users

Thanks.
Now I just need to figure out how we want to do this.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.