Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Appointment Confirmation email?

Good day,

We have several resources set up as conference rooms with which we are able to view and schedule meetings (appointments) when needed. When we schedule an appointment with the corresponding conference room, the scheduler gets confirmation email for all of them... except one conference room. How do I change it to send the confirmation email to the sender from that resource?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Appointment Confirmation email?

Hi,

You will find this on the rules defined for the resources to auto accept/decline the appointments based on the resources availability. Proxy into the resource and go to Tools | Rules | Open up the two rules that should be defined for auto accept/decline and then take a look at the Actions part for each rule. There it should say accept/decline. Click on edit action and the screen that opens up should have a small "Comments" box. Enter your message in there.

Please let us know if you come right with this or if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

laurabuckley;2427817 wrote:
Hi,

You will find this on the rules defined for the resources to auto accept/decline the appointments based on the resources availability. Proxy into the resource and go to Tools | Rules | Open up the two rules that should be defined for auto accept/decline and then take a look at the Actions part for each rule. There it should say accept/decline. Click on edit action and the screen that opens up should have a small "Comments" box. Enter your message in there.

Please let us know if you come right with this or if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,

Brilliant. I was first unable to access those rules, but made myself the owner of the resources and then made the needed changes. Thank you so much for your assistance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

So glad that you have come right. Thank you for reporting back 🙂

Feel free to come back here anytime you have a question or require some assistance.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.