tschwartzniu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Appointments From Android device

SLES 11 Sp1
GroupWise 2012 Sp1
DS 1.2.4

I have two droid users (that I know of) that can not send appointments from their device. If they creat an appointment on their device and add a users e-mail address, then appt. will show up on their device and GW calendar, but the other person will never get the email/ appt. in GroupWise. The logs show that the appointment was created and given an ID, and it also shows that the processing SendMail request was sent, however it never arrives to the end user. there are no other errors in the log (set to Debug).

In my Development environment (SLES11 SP2 running 1.2.5.299) using a Droid I do see an error stating !!!User is not organizer - not sending meeting request!!! and before that error there is one stating that Address is not in LDAP using app name Axxxxxx (whih is the user name). The closest thing I can find is TID 7006807 from last May stating that this was reported. Is there any fix yet?

BTW iOS works fine.......
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
tschwartzniu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Appointments From Android device

Update:

When sending from the android device, the sender will get the appointment on their IOS device as well as the android, but it will not show in GW. the POA logs do not even show an attempt for that user so the Appt is NOT attempting to get to GW. Appointment sent from IOS devices work. Here is what I am seeing in the POA logs.

Appointment from GroupWise:
Sent from GW
13:52:01 F229 Processing update: item record (axxxxxx)
13:52:41 F229 Distribute message from: a10txs1 (axxxxx)
13:52:41 F229 Distributed: Axxxxxx
13:52:41 F229 Purge Execution Record #69640 (axxxxxx)
13:53:14 F209 Distribute message from: a10txs1 (axxxxxx)
13:53:14 F209 Distributed: Axxxxxx
13:53:14 F209 Purge Execution Record #69643 (axxxxxx)

Sent from droid (nothing shows up)

Sent from iphone:
13:59:26 F17F Distributed: Axxxxxxx
0 Likes
Highlighted
Kelvarr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Appointments From Android device

We are having the same problem. I'm curious as to an answer. Apparently, this function worked fine on a Droid Razr Maxx, but does not work on the Galaxy S3.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.