9011483 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Authentication Type Groupwise cause hight cpu usage

I recently switched the Authentication type for the mobility connector to Groupwise. This cause immediatly a high cpu usage on the server and the iphones can't connect to the server. I switched back to Ldap authentication and the cpu usage came back to normal.

Any idea ?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
9011483 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Authentication Type Groupwise cause hight cpu usage

9011483;2053461 wrote:
I recently switched the Authentication type for the mobility connector to Groupwise. This cause immediatly a high cpu usage on the server and the iphones can't connect to the server. I switched back to Ldap authentication and the cpu usage came back to normal.

Any idea ?

I'm alone ?
0 Likes
mkrejci Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We switch to GW authentication with no problem. No high CPU usage.

DS MP build 183 + GroupWise 8.0.1 HP1 - still Netware 🙂
0 Likes
oconnorm Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I don't even know how to see high CPU usage on a SLES box, but I, too, got it running. I assume that you filled in the field after authentication type with the GroupWise POA SOAP url, which should look like this: https://POserverIPaddress:7191/soap
0 Likes
Highlighted
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

oconnorm wrote:

> I don't even know how to see high CPU usage on a SLES box,

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Enhancement Requests: http://www.novell.com/rms

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.