Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: BCC/CC Fields

Hi,

good question... I would guess you can create a new layout. Just tested it but unfortunately without success. CC and BCC field were opend while saved the new layout but if I used it, they where hidden... No more ideas at the moment,

Cheers,
Pascal

"Have you tried turn it off and on again?"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

it is quite simple - as usual if you know where 🙂

New Mail -> Open the slide out (< Arrow on the right) -> "Show From/CC/BCC" -> "Always" -> select the ones you always want to see.

kind regards
Mathias
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

this slideout thing is full of surprises 😄 (and nice features)

Cheers,
Pascal

"Have you tried turn it off and on again?"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

bendeichp;2336096 wrote:
Hi,

this slideout thing is full of surprises 😄 (and nice features)

Cheers,
Pascal

or press CTRL + 2 to toggle the CC field with the keyboard, CTRL + 3 for BCC, in the message composition window
(the keyboard shortcuts actually work in 2014, pleasantly surprised)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.