Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Brand new groupwise web 18.2: Erorr communicating with server in webinterface

Hello there,

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Just installed the brand new gw web docker. The docker service works. But when I type in a name/password I get the "Error communicating with server" in the webinterface.

Since I am just starting with docker containers. Where can I look for logs to get a clue?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Brand new groupwise web 18.2: Erorr communicating with server in webinterface

Problem solved. Had to enable SOAP SSL and generate certificates for that.

But the underlying question remains:

Where to find more documentation about GW Web? Questions that I have for example are:

1. How to deal with NetIQ Access Manager authentication and SSO?

2. How to change the default login page?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.