cjv4life Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can Calendar items font size be changed?

Ever since our company has upgraded to 2018, items on someones' calendar when viewed either by Daily or Weekly are super tiny in size. People with bad eyesight are complaining about the change from 2014. Emails and other things have a normal larger font, its only the calendar items that are super tiny. I could not find any individual setting to make the calendar items appear larger. Can anyone help with this? Thank you.

Chris
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Can Calendar items font size be changed?

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your question. I can't say I've seen this. I'm using the GroupWise 18.1 client and my calendar appointments are displaying with the same font size, etc as my email. I've just checked between my 14.2.3 client and my 18.1 client and my calendar looks the same. Is this happening to every user or just a few?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
cjv4life Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Its every user from what I can tell. I took a screenshot of what my calendar looks like in weekly format and how small the text is but cannot attach it to this post.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I've sent you a private message.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.