Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can't input Chinese character since GW2012 to GW2014.

Hello! Dear developer,

Since GW2012, I noticed that in my company, people can't input Chinese in the mail composition window, even use many Chinese Input Method. User just has to paste the message from notepad or switch to HTML mode first then back to plain text mode, then input what they are wanting.

GW 6.0 to GW 8.0 no this issue, util GW2012 to GW2014, this issue always there and make troubles to users.

Currently, the user's software environment is GW2014(14.2.2) + Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 10 ENU with Chinese language and UNICODE supported.

Would you please take a look at this issue?

Thanks!

Jason
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Can't input Chinese character since GW2012 to GW2014.

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your question.

Please note that these forums are not officially monitored by Micro Focus. They are community forums supported by the GroupWise community. Should you wish to bring your issue, officially, to the attention of Micro Focus you need to open a Service Request.

I do not have an immediate answer as to whether or not this is a known issue, but I will ask around and post back if I find out anything for you.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can't input Chinese character since GW2012 to GW2014.

laurabuckley;2467810 wrote:
Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your question.

Please note that these forums are not officially monitored by Micro Focus. They are community forums supported by the GroupWise community. Should you wish to bring your issue, officially, to the attention of Micro Focus you need to open a Service Request.

I do not have an immediate answer as to whether or not this is a known issue, but I will ask around and post back if I find out anything for you.

Cheers,

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your infomation, I'll post it in service request.

Cheers,
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.