bkesting Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Cannot connect to Mobility Server with iOS 13 devices

Jump to solution

I was able to get working with a signed certificate from an authority. 

Took a bit of work to find the right format and right certs to work with iOS, but it is now working.

Thanks everyone for your help.

0 Likes
twarburton Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution
This has nothing to do with Mobility Coonectivity to IOS 13 but does have to do with Mobility IOS 13 display of Directories.
If one has 50 or so Directories in the GW Client; Only 23 are displayed in the Mobility IOS directory listings. The same goes for changing the position of a directory in the GW Client, the change is not reflected in the mobility iOS display. - Thoughts?
0 Likes
iliadmin Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

I have some newer iPhones that are on iOS 13 and we do use 3rd party cert and those iPhones had no issues with connecting after the upgrade tio iOS 13, so I concur that the self signed certificate was likely the issue for you.

0 Likes
booktrunk Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

can you not just go to server:8120 port and login as the user

Then add the certificate from there, go to settings the cog, click in it , download the certificate and then allow it on the device?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.