Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
ucba Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cannot 'monitor' webaccess

I can confirm that /opt/novell/groupwise/admin/gwadmin-ipc query abd the conetnst of webacc.cfg are correct.

svl-bne-xen-40.cdn.ucb.com.au:9710=>EXTERNAL(/gwsystem/domain)

Admin.RestService.host=svl-bne-xen-40.cdn.ucb.com.au
Admin.RestService.port=9710

It's something else somehow?
Thanks
Eric.
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ucba wrote:

> It's something else somehow?

And you can telnet to this from the WebAccess server? (Assuming it's a
different server of course).

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Are you a GroupWise Power Administrator? Join our site.
http://www.caledonia.net/register

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
ucba Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dzanre;2323353 wrote:
ucba wrote:

> It's something else somehow?

And you can telnet to this from the WebAccess server? (Assuming it's a
different server of course).

--

Yes, I can telnet to the address. I can access the main Groupwise Administration console on the same port.
0 Likes
ucba Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

As this is now running with Groupwise 2014 and the new admin service, you need to use the authentication variables of the groupwise admin user, thus ignoring the authentication parameters in the webacc.cfg file.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.