Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Cannot view documents on mobile devices GW2014R2HP1

Hi!

I am unable to view documents on Apple iPhone/iPad that are stored in (shared) Cabinet Folders via GW2014R2HP1 Webaccess. I can view documents that are attached to e-mails, but not when they are directly stored in a folder.
I just see the name of the file, but I can´t do anything with it.
The DVA is up and running. When I use a Windows Laptop everything is working fine.

Is this by design? Or did I something wrong? The documentation is a bit unclear.
https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise2014r2/gw2014_guide_userwebmob/data/support_ipad.html
"Documents: No Document Management is available."
I don´t want to manage documents, I just want to view them...

I even tried the GW Mailbox App by Ghost Pattern. But same behavior with documents stored in folders.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

As far as I'm this is WAD (and a real PITA IMHO). Any documents stored directly in folders are classed as document management and not accessible.

Mark
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.