Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Category Problem - Bug?

Hi All,
I have a strange issue with the last 2 releases of the grpwise 2014 R2 client.
The problem doesn't exist in client versions 7, 8 ,2012 or 2014.

When an email is marked against a category the name and colour of the category is shown in the category column in older versions.
In 2014R2 only the colour is shown the text is missing from the category.

Has anyone else seen this problem and have a solution?

Thanx

Julian
Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Category Problem - Bug?

Hi Julian,

I can confirm that I am seeing the same thing. I have not found a way to change this/modify the behavior.

I will ask around in the backrooms, but also suggest, that if this is a big thing for you, you open a Service Request to get the engineers to look at it and determine if this is a bug or not.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

laurabuckley;2431843 wrote:
Hi Julian,

I can confirm that I am seeing the same thing. I have not found a way to change this/modify the behavior.

I will ask around in the backrooms, but also suggest, that if this is a big thing for you, you open a Service Request to get the engineers to look at it and determine if this is a bug or not.

Cheers,

Hi Laura, its only affecting a few users, but I will open SR to find out more.

Julian
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Julian,

Please post back here and let us know what the engineers have to say about this. That way we all learn.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Laura
Novell have informed me its not a bug but its by design. You have to place the mouse over the coloured box to reveal the text.
I have requested it be placed in the suggested list for the next update.
Novell confirmed it only effects the R2 releases.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Please enter your enhancement request here: https://ideas.microfocus.com/MFI/novell-gw

That way it's on the radar.

Thanks for reporting back 🙂

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.