Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Change Home View?

I have a few users that want to change the Home view. Right now it is setup to show everything including proxy calendar contents. That is great, but they want to filter it so it does not show sent items. I have played around with the options/filtering & it looked like “mailbox” only had received check, not sent for view, but it still shows sent as well. What options would I need to change for Home view to get it to show everything but sent items?
Thanks!

-- http://abeNd.org - Novell News for IT Professionals
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Change Home View?

kkbass,

create a folder in the traditional Groupwise view until it shows the desired content. Then add it to the home view.
Does that help?

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Associate
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am having the users experiment with this, will let you know how it goes. Thanks!

-- http://abeNd.org - Novell News for IT Professionals
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I double-checked this and am seeing what you see - sent items appearing in the Home View.

This is what I've done to correct it:

Right-click on the "Home" folder on the left-hand side of the screen.
Select Properties
Select Display
Click on Customize Panels
In the Columns Fields, the one with the InBox displayed in it - click on Inbox and click on Edit (towards the right-hand side)
In the InBox Settings dialog screen that displays click on the Display tab
Under the "Choose Item Source" options (top right-hand side of dialog screen) untick everything other than "Received"
Click on OK and save the custom view

Now, in the HomeView you will only see Received items in the Inbox

Try this and let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.