youngjforge
New Member.

Change Mailbox ID?

I've created an eDir/GroupWise account for a new user with a typo in their name. I've renamed their account in eDir correctly and Sychronized their eDir info to GroupWise via ConsoleOne. Their Mailbox ID however, remains unaffected/incorrect.

I've seen that Mailbox ID can be changed but not coming up with the method to do it. Appreciate any advice.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Change Mailbox ID?

Hi,

I'm going to ask what could potentially be a lame question here... in the GroupWise view of ConsoleOne have you right-clicked and done a rename? A rename in eDir does not automatically sync to GroupWise.

Please let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
youngjforge
New Member.

Re: Change Mailbox ID?

Not a lame question! Thank you!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.