greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Change port for GMS or Webaccess

Helo,

Is it possible to change the port for GMS18.0.1 from 80 to 81 or from 443 to 1443?
Or is it possible to Change the port for Groupwise Webaccess 18.0.1 to a other port!

I have a small Installation and Webaccess run on the groupwise Server and GMS must have Access over the same port on the groupwise Server!

With GMS-Version before it was possible, but i don't find the documents

cg
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
NoDau Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Change port for GMS or Webaccess

hi,

i wouldnt change the public port of the gms as most sync devices dont allow non standard port. easiest way is to change the port for webaccess or better the apache webserver.

remember, gms is supposed to run on its own server.

Norman
BahSIG Bahn-Signalbau GmbH
0 Likes
greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

YES, GMS is installed on a separate sles12 Server, but for connecting with groupwise i must connect the groupwise Server. And in a small enviroment, the webaccess runs on the same Server for GW18.0.1

cg
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.

you could try changing the listening port in the /etc/apache2/listen.conf file to something else.

Norman
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

just reread your last post. gwa is installed on the gw server. gms on its own server. gwa and gw server don't use the same port. you connect gms and gwa through the gw adminservice and soap which port is 9710 and 7191. so actually you shouldn't need to change any port for the gwa.

Norman
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.