RLMILLIES Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Changing path of GWadmin / Domain and gwdva

I screwed up when creating my secondary domain. I did not pay attention that the Volume that the domain is created on has capital letters in it. I would like to rename the volume to have lower case and then re-path the GWadmin / Domain and DVA running on the volume.

How is repathing done?

Sincerely,
Ken

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Changing path of GWadmin / Domain and gwdva

Hi,

As far as I know all nss volumes are created in uppercase - never caused me any grief! That is assuming that we are telling nss?

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
kheinz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Changing path of GWadmin / Domain and gwdva

Yes that exactly what the NSS forum stated. I was hoping the Upper case was what was causing my Post Office startup grief.

Thanks for the reply.

Sincerely,
Ken
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.