marklar23 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Configurable User Settings

I'm not sure if this is an issue or due to being a preview build, but I have a couple of user accounts that I have set up and when I try to access the Configurable User Settings, I get a message that there are no configurable user settings.

I'd like to remove some of my folders and address books from being synced with my mobile, but just can't get access to where I can do this. Anyone else running into this?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Configurable User Settings

marklar23;1956569 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is an issue or due to being a preview build, but I have a couple of user accounts that I have set up and when I try to access the Configurable User Settings, I get a message that there are no configurable user settings.

I'd like to remove some of my folders and address books from being synced with my mobile, but just can't get access to where I can do this. Anyone else running into this?

This is done in the GroupWise connector, not the Mobility connector.

Joe

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
marklar23 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Configurable User Settings

Thank you for the quick reply, thats what I was looking for.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.