Highlighted
danw-mhtn Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Configuring Outlook to use GMS questions

I have configured GMS (2018.1) to allow Outlook to connect.  I went through the steps for the system address book and for busy search that are in the GMS Admin Guide.   I am unable to search for addresses, and without that I cannot possibly do a busy search to see if it is working.

20190730-outlook-01.png20190730-outlook-01.png

When trying to fine an address or "check names" I get:

20190730-outlook-02.png

What have I missed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
fgams Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Configuring Outlook to use GMS questions

0 Likes
fgams Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

p.s. I would use Groupwise as the user source method, it's much easier.
0 Likes
danw-mhtn Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Yes, I did.  I opened an SR and the system address book does not really work for lookup, you actually have to do an "advanced search" to look up someone's name.  And yes, I did the GroupWise as the user source.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.