Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Connector XML is not up-to-date

As I'm troubleshooting sync of contacts and calendar to a Nokia C6 device, I find this error in the "default.pipeline1.mobility-AppInterface.log":

2011-12-01 13:43:11.722 ERROR [CP WSGIServer Thread-18] [DeviceInterface:595] [userID:cn=xxx,o=xxxxx] [eventID:] [objectID:] [Server] Connector XML is not up-to-date!

I've just upgraded server with update 579 and the patch file 1 and that process seemed to have worked. But I don't like the above error message.

What is missing and how can I fix this?

Patrick Frontéri # GroupWiseR of Norway # Active part of the OpenHorizons and NetworkPartners.no Collaboration
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Connector XML is not up-to-date

pfronteri wrote:

>
> As I'm troubleshooting sync of contacts and calendar to a Nokia C6
> device, I find this error in the
> "default.pipeline1.mobility-AppInterface.log":
>
> 2011-12-01 13:43:11.722 ERROR [CP WSGIServer Thread-18]
> [DeviceInterface:595] [userID:cn=xxx,o=xxxxx] [eventID:] [objectID:]
> [Server] Connector XML is not up-to-date!
>
>
> I've just upgraded server with update 579 and the patch file 1 and
> that process seemed to have worked. But I don't like the above error
> message.

After upgrading to build 579 did you run the update.sh script?

Have all services been restarted since the last update (the patch file
1 update)?

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Enhancement Requests: http://www.novell.com/rms

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Connector XML is not up-to-date

Yes, I ran the update.sh - it used quite some time, but went through successfully so it said. Then restarted and ran applypatch.sh from patch file 1 and restarted again.

I don't know if this can be related but I'm trying to help a user with Nokia C6 and we can only make mail synchronized. No calendar and no contacts. I have also updated with the latest firmware on the phone as I know of such problems with older phones. Of course this is the new CIO of the company - not a good start for GroupWise 😞

Patrick Frontéri # GroupWiseR of Norway # Active part of the OpenHorizons and NetworkPartners.no Collaboration
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.