Highlighted
mkelley_25 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Creation of new GW account causing addres book problem

Long story short, we had a user whose GroupWise account had to be recreated (new account with a new FID). Now, all the people who had her original account stored in their "frequent contacts" address book are getting bounces when trying to send her email. I showed her how to delete contacts from within the frequent contacts address book, so she could add the new address from the global address book, but some of her "less than technical" co-workers don't want to do this, and I can't go to everyone in the company individually to manually delete then re-add her account to their frequent contacts.

Is there an easier way to do this? Thanks.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
mkelley_25 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Creation of new GW account causing addres book problem

Oh, I also saw that I can change the Name Completion Search Order from within a user's address book, but again, this would involve each individual user performing this action, and I would like to avoid that at all cost, if I can help it.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.