Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

D107 error when I restore imap emails

Hello,
I have a problem with groupwise archive.

I tried to recover deleted emails from folders which contains emails from imap mailbox. When I opened the archive I saw all the emails ( content and attachments), but when I wanted to restore the messages I got an error D107. Messeges which I chose to restore disapeared from the list. When I pressed CTRL-SHIFT and opened the archive again I could see all emails.

The system is
OES2 SP3 on Linux
Groupwise 12.0.2-108211

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: D107 error when I restore imap emails

jadnet;2324901 wrote:
Hello,
I have a problem with groupwise archive.

I tried to recover deleted emails from folders which contains emails from imap mailbox. When I opened the archive I saw all the emails ( content and attachments), but when I wanted to restore the messages I got an error D107. Messeges which I chose to restore disapeared from the list. When I pressed CTRL-SHIFT and opened the archive again I could see all emails.

The system is
OES2 SP3 on Linux
Groupwise 12.0.2-108211

If you have double checked to see it's not a rights issue (you need full rights on the archive folder and it's items to restore items back into the online GroupWise mailbox).

Where is your archive located btw? On a UNC path, or on your workstation?

If that is all ok, my next hunch would be to try to run a GWcheck on your archive (I'd recommend first making a copy of the archive folder before doing that) and see if that fixes anything.

Cheers,
Willem
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your feedback.
It seems to me that with rights is ok because I can recover other emails.
My archive is on nss volume.
I used gwcheck in my archive (analyze / fix database with selected Structure and Fix Problems on the bases User and Messege) and no problems found.

Patryk Jadach
NCE SE
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Patryk,

After making a backup copy of your archive, I suggest that you run another GWCheck against the archive, but this time do a content check.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.