Commander
Commander

Decline all appointments not deleting on other calendars

Hi All,

This could be the COVID-19 boogey man or something else....

My boss has a bi weekly appointment with 3 other users in IT.  She decides to delete the meeting from all recipients mailboxes and she included All Instances.

Well the next day it is till in three of our calendars. We end up having a meeting without our boss and then we find out she deleted the meeting.  The deleted object is still in her trash.  Our mailboxes show the meeting today but not in 2 weeks from now.

All of us are in online mode.  Some of us put our laptop to sleep and login from home over a VPN.  Some shutdown every night and turn on at home or back in the office.  The boss is working from home so she is VPNed in all the time and never closes GroupWise, our VPN kicks us off after 10 hours even if we are working.

We are using the client 18.0.1 2/22/2018 Build 129782 and our GW server runs on Linux and is version 18.1.2 Build 134283.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

So I'll preface this with, I prefer to give definite answers as opposed to just saying apply patches.  But I haven't run across that issue before and I would suggest patching up to current versions and see if it goes away.  There have been lots of fixes in both server and client since the versions you list and it would be good to get more current.

Or if you want, wait for 18.3 to release.  Mike Bills had mentioned in a blog that 18.3 would hopefully be released sometime around Oct/Nov.  So maybe we will see that soon.

--
Ken
Knowledge Partner

Create and vote for enhancements in the Idea Exchange forums!
Don't forget to Like helpful posts and mark Solutions!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.