sschaffer
New Member.

DocumentProvider

Groupwise and WebAccess 8 SP3 on Netware 6.5 SP8.

I happened to notice while I was browsing thru ConsoleOne, that the GroupwiseDocument Provider object is pointing to the WEBAC60A object instead of the WEBACC80A. I guess the WEBACC60A object never got deleted during the install of WebAccess 8.

I tried changing it to point to the WEBACC80A, after which I was going to delete the WEBACC60A object. However, after applying the change, I went back into the GroupWiseDocumentProvider object and it had reverted back to the WEBACC60A object.

Should I not be making this change trhu ConsoleOne or maybe deleting the WEBACC60A object first? What do I need to do to make this change?

Thanks
Scott
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: DocumentProvider

Hi Scott,

The "old" WEBACCxxxx objects do not get deleted during the upgrade process. If you created a new WEBACC80A object, which it appears you did, you need to manually clear out the older WEBACCxxxx objects.

In my opinion you can safely delete the old object and then update your Document Provider object.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.