Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dynamic Distribution list addressing. To/CC/BC ?

I have created several "dynamic distribution lists" using eDirectory groups. Works well enough.

However noticed that the default is to address each member as "To:".

There appears to be no way to change this, via admin tools, and was wondering if I were to use LDAP tools to change the field "title" of "member", to nGWBlindCopyMember (and each member to same) if GW would honor that or if it would hose things up in some horrible fashion.

Not even sure I can rename, but pretty sure I can copy them (retitled) and then delete the originals, even if I cannot rename, but want to run this by experts first.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.