Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
561 views

Exceptions...

I have a voice mail server that gives users a little too much
flexibility. I want to enable a feature on the voice mail server that
will forward voice mails to my GroupWise server. But I only want to
accept emails that are "from the <voice_mail_ip_address> AND
<specific_email_address>". If the voice mail server sends using any
other from email address, I want the GWIA to reject it. Is this
possible? I haven't figured out a way to do it yet.

Thanks,
Ken
--
Ken
Knowledge Partner

Create and vote for enhancements!
https://www.microfocus.com/products/enhancement-request.html
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Exceptions...

KeN Etter wrote:

> But I only want to
> accept emails that are "from the <voice_mail_ip_address> AND
> <specific_email_address>".


I know of no way to do that in GroupWise itself.

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Are you a GroupWise Power Administrator? Join our site.
http://www.caledonia.net/register

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Exceptions...

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:29:18 GMT, DZanre
<dzanre@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

>KeN Etter wrote:
>
>> But I only want to
>> accept emails that are "from the <voice_mail_ip_address> AND
>> <specific_email_address>".

>
>I know of no way to do that in GroupWise itself.


Bummer. I was suspecting that, but hoping that someone with more
GroupWise knowledge than me would have a solution that I wasn't aware
of.

Ken
--
Ken
Knowledge Partner

Create and vote for enhancements!
https://www.microfocus.com/products/enhancement-request.html
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Exceptions...

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:48:04 GMT, KeN Etter
<ketter@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:29:18 GMT, DZanre
><dzanre@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:
>
>>KeN Etter wrote:
>>
>>> But I only want to
>>> accept emails that are "from the <voice_mail_ip_address> AND
>>> <specific_email_address>".

>>
>>I know of no way to do that in GroupWise itself.

>
>Bummer. I was suspecting that, but hoping that someone with more
>GroupWise knowledge than me would have a solution that I wasn't aware
>of.


But I found I could do this with GWAVA! Problem solved.

Ken
--
Ken
Knowledge Partner

Create and vote for enhancements!
https://www.microfocus.com/products/enhancement-request.html
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Exceptions...

KeN Etter wrote:

> > Bummer. I was suspecting that, but hoping that someone with more GroupWise
> > knowledge than me would have a solution that I wasn't aware of.

>
> But I found I could do this with GWAVA! Problem solved.


I always say find the product that is made for the problem 🙂

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Are you a GroupWise Power Administrator? Join our site.
http://www.caledonia.net/register

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.