bendeichp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Export only mail addresses from group

Hi,

is there an easy way to copy all adresses from a group to use them in third party software (e.g. Thunderbird, Word, Excel)?

In detail one customer writes an email to a bunch of internal and also external addresses. Now he wants to mark all "To" entries and save the emailadresses of them to a file.
My first idea was it to create a group out of this recipients and then export the address book. Unfortunately in this case are all informations included and he just wants the emailaddress...

Any suggetions?

Thanks,
Pascal

"Have you tried turn it off and on again?"
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
buckesfeld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Export only mail addresses from group

Pascal,

no easy way. I'd save all addresses in a separate/temp address book, export as CSV and import into excel.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Associate
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
bendeichp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Export only mail addresses from group

Hi Uwe,

thx for your input 🙂

Cheers,
Pascal

"Have you tried turn it off and on again?"
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.