Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Dundaur Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Exporting Contacts with User Photos

We a running a GW 2012 SP1 system on SLES 11 SP1. We have one department that has their address books setup with photos of their contacts. When a user exports one of the address books, to be imported by another user, the photos do not display in the imported address book. I have tested this myself, exporting and importing to a new address book, and get the same results. Am I missing something here?

Phillip
University of Central Arkansas
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Dundaur Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Exporting Contacts with User Photos

I have discovered that if you export the address book as a vCard file (.vcf) the images will be saved.

Phillip
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.