Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Exporting to PST

Hi There!

One of the partners of a Groupwise client is leaving the firm and wants to export ideally a group of folders/subfolders from their Groupwise Folder to import into his personal Outlook Account.
I can't see a way to do this nicely.

Does anyone here have experience with GW8/2012/2014 in doing this?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Exporting to PST

Hi,

I do not know of a reliable free tool to do this 😞 I do, however, recommend that you take a look at this as an option: https://www.advansyscorp.com/products/migrate/pst-creator/

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.