Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
LKHildesheim Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

External Domain / Internet Adressing

Hello everybody,

years ago we have created an external Domain and Postoffice, where we created a lot of users, all with a Gateway-Alias for different foreign Domains. Used similar naming (Forename.Surname@xxx.yy)
Now we have run into the Problem described in TID 10101148 : External user receives mail that was addressed to internal domain. Other side is complaining about SPAM delivered to them.
Deleting the Gateway-Alias an using override is not working, it is impossible to choose a differnet Internet addressing, as the external Domain is not seeing the defined Internet Domains.
Any Ideas how this can be solved ?

Greetings

Stefan
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
LKHildesheim Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: External Domain / Internet Adressing

Hello everybody,

I have solved it myself this way :
- created new non-gw domain and po
- in the properties of the po I manually typed in the desired internet domain
- created the users as needed
Test was working as expected, GWIA was handling everything correct

Greetings

Stefan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.