Derfla Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Formativ print_message

I am running Formative Runtime 2.0.1 on Windows XP. amd am testing with GroupWise 8.

When I use the print_message applet, I get the following error:

The current version doesn't support the GroupWise language interface, the applet will not display the attachments information. To support the current language, see the comments in the applet source for more details.

The following internet country code supported by this applet: US, DE, NO, FR, NL, DV,

GroupWise 8 uses 'EN' for it's interface language, and I am not sure what to do next.

I've posted this on the advansys forums as well, but I'm hoping someone here has a solution.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Formativ print_message

Derfla wrote:
> I am running Formative Runtime 2.0.1 on Windows XP. amd am testing with
> GroupWise 8.
>
> When I use the print_message applet, I get the following error:
>
> The current version doesn't support the GroupWise language interface,
> the applet will not display the attachments information. To support the
> current language, see the comments in the applet source for more
> details.
>
> The following internet country code supported by this applet: US, DE,
> NO, FR, NL, DV,
>
> GroupWise 8 uses 'EN' for it's interface language, and I am not sure
> what to do next.
>
> I've posted this on the advansys forums as well, but I'm hoping someone
> here has a solution.
>
>

Not a thing you can do until Advansys updates the software.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.