Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Forwarding HTML email changes to plain text

We have an HTML formatted email that we send out from one of our systems to a GroupWise 2012 mailbox. That mailbox has a rule to forward the message to a distribution list. When we set it up to forward, the message is converted to plain text for the recipients. The only way to preserve the HTML formatting is to forward as an attachment. Is there a way to fix the forward rule so we don't have to use the attachment option?

Server: GW2012 SP2
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Forwarding HTML email changes to plain text

Hi,

Unfortunately, as far as I know, this is working as designed. I suggest putting in an enhancement request: http://www.novell.com/rms

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.