Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
booktrunk Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

GMS 18.1.0 Proxy Calendar disable notifications

Jump to solution

So ...

We have GMS 18.1 going to 18.1 server.

We recently put a tick in allow in Config / Groupwise / Proxy Calendar to get proxy calendars appearing.

It works perfectly, to good in fact, users are getting lots of proxy meetings 🙂 So how do we disable for individual users all these proxy meetings i've got into the calendar on the iphone and unticked the calendars  but i still get the notification to accept meetings from the calendars that are unticked. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jan van de Voort Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: GMS 18.1.0 Proxy Calendar disable notifications

Jump to solution
Hi @hi Laura, same situation for me. @booktrunk just untick per user, as described by Laura, the proxied calendars. *** a reinit user is not necessary *** The proxied calendars will disappear a few seconds later on the mobile phone. Cheers, Jan
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

@booktrunk 

What happens if you go to the GMS Admin Console | Users | <username> | Device Settings | remove the tick next to the proxy calendars there?  I'm not sure if you'd need to re-initialize after making this change.

Cheers,

Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
Jan van de Voort Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hi @hi Laura, same situation for me. @booktrunk just untick per user, as described by Laura, the proxied calendars. *** a reinit user is not necessary *** The proxied calendars will disappear a few seconds later on the mobile phone. Cheers, Jan
0 Likes
booktrunk Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution
THANKS. I'm embarrassed that it didn't occur to me to look in there.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.