Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Commodore
Commodore

GMS Calendar not syncing

When adding a appointment to a shared or proxy calendar from phone it add it but it does not sync to my other devices. Does not matter on the os of the phone, same on both.

We are on GW 18.3.0 and GMS

It did not have this problem on the previous versions

0 Likes
5 Replies
Commodore
Commodore

In more testing it look to be when put in a appointment and set it to all day on a smart phone. 

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Is there any FTF available for GMS?

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Please, open a case!

Diethmar Rimser
This community is more powerful if you use Likes and Solutions
0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

I did no one call me. Case ID: 00465600
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@data5248 

The technician assigned to the case will contact you this morning or it will be reassigned.  I apologize for the delay.

Pam

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.