Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GMS: Deleted appointments when editied on iPhone

Hi.

We have 2.1 and have a weird one that has started up recently, when you edit an appointment on an iPhone for example remove one recipient from the appointment it deletes the whole appointment. It takes a few minutes to do it but it does it without fail i've logged in as various users to test it, and as soon as you remove one recipient you wait a few minutes and then hey presto you get an email through saying the meeting has been cancelled?

Any ideas?

1: I guess I need to just restart the server to see? A bit unsubtle but maybe worth a try?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: GMS: Deleted appointments when editied on iPhone

booktrunk;2395020 wrote:
Hi.

We have 2.1 and have a weird one that has started up recently, when you edit an appointment on an iPhone for example remove one recipient from the appointment it deletes the whole appointment. It takes a few minutes to do it but it does it without fail i've logged in as various users to test it, and as soon as you remove one recipient you wait a few minutes and then hey presto you get an email through saying the meeting has been cancelled?

Any ideas?

1: I guess I need to just restart the server to see? A bit unsubtle but maybe worth a try?

I've been told that there might be a fix available for you if you open a SR and mention bu#915441

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GMS: Deleted appointments when editied on iPhone

thsundel;2395040 wrote:
I've been told that there might be a fix available for you if you open a SR and mention bu#915441

Thomas

Thank you. I had a SR open, but they haven't replied to it yet. So I've added a note to it with that information. 😄

Cheers
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.