Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GMS tuning

I am running the 2.0.1 build 53 and would like to know how to fine tune the software to get rid of some of the alerts in the dashboard.

For Example:
Events From Engine Per Minute: There is a large number of events coming from the sync engine

Event Rate From GroupWise: There is a large number of requests coming from GroupWise

Just wondering, seems to be running fine.

Sincerely,
Ken
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: GMS tuning

Kheinz,
> Events From Engine Per Minute: There is a large number of events coming
> from the sync engine
>
> Event Rate From GroupWise: There is a large number of requests coming
> from GroupWise

Do you see that all the time, or just at times?

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

AndersG;2341989 wrote:
Kheinz,
> Events From Engine Per Minute: There is a large number of events coming
> from the sync engine
>
> Event Rate From GroupWise: There is a large number of requests coming
> from GroupWise

Do you see that all the time, or just at times?

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

I see it a couple times a day.

Sincerely,
Ken
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

kheinz;2342032 wrote:
I see it a couple times a day.

Sincerely,
Ken

I don't see that as a problem. mine does that occasionally when people delete hoards of email or calendar items and as well as receive them...so it is just reporting a condition and is working as it is designed....You can go and delete the alerts manually anyway. I do that several times a day so I can see what is currently happening. Boom! 🙂

El LaGrew elbert.lagrew#katun.com elagrew on twitter
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

elagrew;2342043 wrote:
I don't see that as a problem. mine does that occasionally when people delete hoards of email or calendar items and as well as receive them...so it is just reporting a condition and is working as it is designed....You can go and delete the alerts manually anyway. I do that several times a day so I can see what is currently happening. Boom! 🙂

Thats good cause its a really small system and I was wondering how it could be having troubles.

Thanks for the replies,
Ken
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.