Durghan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GW 8.0.2 crashes when forwarding, replying, spell checking..

I'm banging my head against the wall here. I've got a user whose Grouwise is crashing sporadically when forwarding, replying, sneding a new message, opening address book, spell checking, and so on...It doesn't always crash, but does crash many times an hour.

Here is an example of the error log report;

Faulting application name: grpwise.exe, version: 8.0.2.16933, time stamp: 0x4e704921
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec49b8f
Exception code: 0xc0000374

I have un-installed and re-installed so often my brain hurts. I've tried different builds of 8.0.2, I've tried 8.0.3, none have worked. However because our "Officially Supported" version is 8.0.2 I need to stay there.

I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit and this problem only started last week. I can't find any system changes that may have provoked it.

Any help would be great. Thank you.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GW 8.0.2 crashes when forwarding, replying, spell checking..

Durghan wrote:

> I have un-installed and re-installed so often my brain hurts. I've tried
> different builds of 8.0.2, I've tried 8.0.3, none have worked.

Have you tried it on another workstation? If it's not PC specific (i.e., you
can get it to crash on multiple PCs) then some GWChecks would be advised.

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
http://moveoutoftheoffice.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.