Captain
Captain

GW Client 18.2.1 printing problems

Jump to solution

I have 2 problems with printing from GW client 18.2.1 :

- if printing plaintext mails the top-line containing date, to-mailbox and  subject does not print German "Umlaute" (ä, ö, ü) correctly;

- if printing html-mails from a PC with a 4K-display, the page is truncated at the right side. The missing part of the page is about 1,5 cm from the right end of the page, despite of the fact, that there is enough place on the physical page.

The second problem does also affect me personally and it is quite annoying to have to change to a GW Client on a virtual machine, if I need to print a mail.

Printing webpages via IE does work correctly.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@Prindl  Hello,

Please open a service request and reference BUG#1150333 and get the latest FTF client that will contain the fix for this issue.

Cheers,

Laura

Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

@Prindl 

I would open a SR for this. I have tried to duplicate and send a text mail with Umlaute to myself (via GWIA). Printing was not an issue - however I use a newer build (136989).

Diethmar Rimser
This community is more powerful if you use Likes and Solutions
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@Prindl  Hello,

Please open a service request and reference BUG#1150333 and get the latest FTF client that will contain the fix for this issue.

Cheers,

Laura

Laura Buckley

If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...

View solution in original post

Captain
Captain

Just created  SR#101314765341 .

Waiting for the FTF.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

The FTF (build 137216 dated October 6th) addressed both issues.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Perfect - thanks for letting us know 👍

Cheers,

Laura

Laura Buckley

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.