Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

GW pending events by User (consumerevents) - no user

Hello,

users are complaining that they receive emails slowly to their mobile phones. So I went to dsapp. Checks & Queries, GW pending events by User and thats what I see:

| User | Events |
|--------+----------|
| | 10257 |

So no users is shown. What now? How can I identify the user with the pending items?

Regards,
Gellért
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
snielson1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GW pending events by User (consumerevents) - no user

I fixed that issue in dsapp 236.
They changed the edata from "<sourceName>" to "<sourceDN>"

Shane Nielson Kind of alright at doing stuff with the computer thing
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Well, I use version v236. ( dsapp-2.00-236 ), still no username. Today the number of events is 8618 only. So there is something processing those events. Could it be a deleted or disabled user, who is not in the gms db ?
0 Likes
snielson1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I assume you're on GMS 14.2.0?

Try this command manually
pg_dump -U datasync_user -t consumerevents datasync | awk '!/<.*>/' RS="<"sourceDN">|</"sourceDN">" | sort | uniq -c | sort -nr

Should do the same thing as dsapp, so if this is blank as well.. then maybe something is up in the database??

Shane Nielson Kind of alright at doing stuff with the computer thing
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

That pg_dump did the trick, now I know the name of the user. Actually I am still on 2.1.0.5733-1.1 version, waiting for the GW2014R2 SP1 to be released.

Thank you!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.