WolfgangWismar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GW18.1

After installing client 18.1 it's impossible to use my standard pdf-reader -PDF-Xcange in preview window.

Why????

error - use adobe reader

I'm back to client 18.02, it works.

Is there a fix? Where I can change the pdf standard?

Best regards Wolfgang
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: GW18.1

Hi Wolfgang,

Welcome to these forum and thank you for your question. The preview technology was changed in GroupWise 18.1. We did encounter a bug with previewing PDF documents if Adobe Reader is not installed on the computer. This has been fixed. Either open a service request to get the FTF build of the client that contains the fix, or what a little bit for the release of GroupWise 18.1.1.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.