Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1753 views

GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

Hello,

our environment Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2013 Home and Business (64bit) software.

We can´t use the send to feature at Office 2013 HB with GroupWise 2012 SP3.
At the moment office shows always a MAPI failure by creating an e-mail attachment.

Can you help us?

Thanks in advance
Björn
Labels (2)
0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

Tauer wrote:

> our environment Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2013 Home and Business
> (64bit) software.
>
> We can�t use the send to feature at Office 2013 HB with GroupWise 2012
> SP3.
> At the moment office shows always a MAPI failure by creating an e-mail
> attachment.


It's quite possibly an issue with the 64-bit version of Office. What
if you use the 32-bit version of Office 2013?

--
Your world is on the move. http://www.novell.com/mobility/
We know what your world looks like. http://www.novell.com/yourworld/

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

Tauer;2314812 wrote:
Hello,

our environment Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2013 Home and Business (64bit) software.

We can´t use the send to feature at Office 2013 HB with GroupWise 2012 SP3.
At the moment office shows always a MAPI failure by creating an e-mail attachment.

Can you help us?

Thanks in advance
Björn


Maybe this one: https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7014778 ?

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

thsundel wrote:

> Maybe this one: https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7014778 ?


I don't think that's it, as I'm pretty sure the 64-bit version of MAPI
included with Office 64-bit (both Office 2010 & Office 2013) isn't
compatible with GW.

--
Your world is on the move. http://www.novell.com/mobility/
We know what your world looks like. http://www.novell.com/yourworld/

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

In article <gordon_mzano.6dlfpb@no-mx.forums.novell.com>, Gordon mzano wrote:
> It may be worth checking this:
> https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php/476212-Office-2013-Service-Pack-1-Breaks-Mailto-association?p=2317791#post2317791
>

note that this issue/fix was with the 32-bit version of Office 2013. The 64-bit version is a whole other story


Andy of
KonecnyConsulting.ca in Toronto
Knowledge Partner
http://forums.novell.com/member.php/75037-konecnya
If you find a post helpful and are logged in the Web interface, please show your appreciation by clicking on the star below.
Thanks!

___
“i’ve sworn an oath of solitude til the blight is purged from these lands”
Andy of Konecny Consulting in Toronto
Knowledge Partner Profile
If you find a post helpful, click the Like button below. Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

Hi
Björn wrote about GroupWise 2012 SP3. I cant find it in patchfinder. Could someone please point me to the client?
We have severe multiuser issues in the calendar and need SP3 where this is announced bein fixed.

Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

pbucher wrote:

> Bj�rn wrote about GroupWise 2012 SP3. I cant find it in patchfinder.
> Could someone please point me to the client?
> We have severe multiuser issues in the calendar and need SP3 where
> this is announced bein fixed.


2012 SP3 is not yet available but should be released within the next
month or so. If you need the updated client before then, please open
an SR and request the latest FTF.

--
Your world is on the move. http://www.novell.com/mobility/
BrainShare 2014 is coming. http://www.novell.com/brainshare/

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

We now have 2012 SP3 FTF and the problems are solved. Thanks!!!!!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: GW2012 SP3 - send to feature Office 2013

Hi,

Many thanks for the feedback. Glad that the FTF resolved your issue.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.