Highlighted
protech Contributor.
Contributor.

GW704 C1 UNABLE T0 LOAD THE GWIA ADMIN SHARED LIBRARY

Jump to solution
PLEASE ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED: I HAVE A NW65SP8 FRESH INSTALL WITH GW704 BUT BEFORE GWIA INSTALL, AT C1 PROPERTIES A POP APPEARS "UNABLE TO LOAD THE GWIA ADMIN SHARED LIBRARY" .

THE GWIA WORKS GREAT, BUT NO SNAPPINS, NOTHING ELSE THAN GROUPWISE TAB, MISSING SMTP/MINE, ACCESS CONTROL, ETC TAB.

I HAVE INSTALLED GWIA LIKE A DOZEN TIMES, DOUBLE CHECK THE UNC PATH AT GWIA.CFG AND EXECPATH.CFG, MAPPED A DOMAIN DRIVE AT MY WORKSTATION, ALSO I JUST DONE A TOP DOWN REBUILD BUT NOTHING.
I JUST INTALLED THE WEB ACCESS AND IN C1 WEBACCESS PROPIETIES THE POP APPEARS AGAIN BUT, WITH "UNABLE TO LOAD THE WEBACCESS ADMIN SHARED LIBRARY" AND ALSO NOT SNAPPINS FOR WEBACCESS.

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED
REGARDS
MARIO RAMIREZ

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: GW704 C1 UNABLE T0 LOAD THE GWIA ADMIN SHARED LIBRARY

Jump to solution

Does it work from there? XP would be the preferred platform, btw.

5 Replies
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Which client OS are you trying from? Do you have some sort of XP VM to check with?

protech Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
Thanks for your time and fast response, and yes, I just setup a VM Win98 for compatibility reasons.
Regards
Mario Ramirez
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Does it work from there? XP would be the preferred platform, btw.

protech Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
Woow YOU ARE RIGHT, I just finished to setup a WinXP VM and tested your solution and voila "NO ERRORS and there is all the Tabs" .

It´s Great! I really appreciate your time and effort, thanks 🙂
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Never mind. Glad to help.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.