Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GW8.0.3 HP4 - GWIA install will not run!

Hi,
I patched our server this weekend to 8.0.3 HP4 to address the security issues, and to be honest, I'm not sure which HP version of 8.0.3 I was on before that so figured it was a good thing to do regardless.
Anyway, the patch went as well as I'd expect it to, all seemed OK. After the Domain and PO's, I did the gateway installs. Ran the WebAccess install, all good. But the GWIA install will not run. On my Win7 WS it errors after accepting the license agreement. I then tried the install from my C: in compatibility mode, still crashes.

Anyone had any problems running the GIWA install at all? I suppose I could copy all the files manually, would that be suffice to patch the GWIA?

Cheers, Alan
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GW8.0.3 HP4 - GWIA install will not run!

For the benefit of anyone else facing this issue, running from an old XP workstation worked fine
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.