Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GW8, SOAP, duplicate messages randomly on send

Joop,

has anyone seen this odd behavior. We have previously run into similar situation with one user using gw8 client with wlan network connection, whenever she sent email to a group (Everyone in PO), recipients got 3-5 copies of the message. Now we have another user using Evolution Groupwise Connector (SOAP) experiencing the same thing: he sends email to group everyone and recipients get 5 identical copies of the message, sent approx. 10 minutes apart.

.mika
Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

MikaA wrote:

> Now we have another user using Evolution Groupwise Connector (SOAP)
> experiencing the same thing: he sends email to group everyone and recipients
> get 5 identical copies of the message, sent approx. 10 minutes apart.

I have not seen "5" messages, but there are some issues even with the
DataSynchronizer (which also uses SOAP) and iOS devices where duplicate messages
are sent. So while I'm not sure this has been tracked as a specific SOAP bug,
I'll mention it and see if it might be related.

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
http://www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.